Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Day with My First Love - Mickey! And my brother was there too.


So if you know me you may know I need to grow the fuck up! 

I honestly forget I'm not a kid sometimes…

But I think thats what makes me lovable.
My child like kindness, and honesty.

Any way my AMAZZZZINNGGG brother got back home to the states
from touring, and made a stop in California to see me.

He offered to take me to Disney Land!!!!

And after I cleaned the floor (I pissed, and vomited a little in excitement) I said,
"HELL YEAH!"

So, the next day he woke me up a little to early…
Seeing as though we went for drinks the night before I was feeling all that amazing,

But I had to get cute for Mickey!!

So, I paid homage to one of my favorite Disney movies Lion King,
and wore:

 My King of the Jungle Lion Tee (Urban Outfitters Melrose).

Khaki Thigh Length shorts (Thirfted)

Calf Length Purple socks scrunched down to my ankle (American Apparel)

&

Black 2 inch T.U.K ( POSERS Melrose)




Needless to say, but I will anyway…

I had the time of my life!!

I cried a little!

Both: Out of pure joy, and because I thought I was going to die on the Tower of Terror.

SIDEBAR: I really thought I was going to die…

I would show you the pic, but Im crying and I look ugly, and 
no one gets to see me ugly.  END SIDEBAR

I got my picture with Mickey!!
My brother and I were probably the only grown MEN in this place
looking for Mickey Mouse so intensely.

..And I saw my old high school friends, or as
you may remember us from the movie MEAN GIRLS!


Here is Gretchen, and Regina waiving goodbye to me after dropping
me off at the exit! I was like, "Thanks Bitches" and, they were like, "No prob Cady!"


All in all I had a great time!!

See you soon Mickey!!


Gretchen, and Regina better not tell Karen I hated Les Miserables!!

xx