Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

People Whose Style Should be Admired: KIMY PINLAC


This lovely girl is KIMY!
I've been close friends with Kimy for a few 
years now; maybe 3 or 4.
I've watched her style grow in front of my eyes,
and I'm so proud to say I'm this girls friend!

There is never a dull moment when I see her!
Her clothes are always perfect, Make-up always done correct,
Hair perfectly curled! I mean if I were a straight man I'd get her
preggers just to have little Kimy's lol.

Below are a couple of questions I've asked Kimy
and her answers. Along with a couple pics 
that showcase her style. 


1.) Where are some of your favorite stores to shop? 
Do you prefer vintage or department stores? 

"If I could have any stores as my personal closet 
all I would need are Akira, nordstorm, and levi."


2.) What are three words that describe your style? 
"sexy, steez, unpredictable. :) love you lol"

I love Kimy, and her style!
what do you guys think?

xx