Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Know Your Brand!


If the likes of Paris & the hilton dynasty & Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen
have taught us anything over the years it is: learn, and be your own brand.
Nothing is worse then a person that has all the potential in the world
to be larger than life, and they keep fucking it up getting people
 confused as to who they are and what theyre trying to do.

I realized my brand a while back and Ive been working towards
growing and building upon the roots ive already stuck in the ground of life.
Another thing people dont realize is, just because you have a certain quality
you are NOT that specific quality: That quality is not your brand.
Its only a small part of who you are.

I am a designer, intelligent, black, young, tattooed, pierced, Homo MAN, but
these are just paint strokes in my full picture.

Basically I had an "A-HA!" moment and i thought id share it
with you guys.
Also as a part of knowing my brand I have once again for the final
time changed the name of the blog to:
RARAANTONIO.BLOGSPOT.COM

Now its easier to find and to be honest I out grew the old name!

Love ya!

no, for real...

I DO!

xx