Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

BITCH. It has been WAY to long.



"I don't know you anymore. 
It's been to long. So lets go back. All the way back. To where everything starts."
SugarLips by. "North Highlands"





I heard a song today. 
One that I have not heard in a long time.
And it made me miss so many faces that I have not SEEN in a long time.
It made me … home sick.


But I got over it.


LOL



I'm in LA!!!!!!

Who has time to be homesick?!




I absolutely without a doubt miss 

my beautiful friends,

colourful associates,

and that impeccable skyline Chicago has…


BUT I had to travel and meet new people,
and learn new things,
all while finishing up my courses at FIDM.



Anyway, life in LA is great.
You'd think being such a giant place it would be a little more
scary (a side from a meth head or 3 The cities pretty safe). 
I guess growing up on the south side of Chicago prepares you for life a little.

I have had some insane shit happen to me so far in LA…

Seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger (<<--googled fuck="" i="" of="" out="" spelling="" the="">
ride his bike with security in short shorts.

Seeing Justin Bieber by my house. (I died; this is a ghost typing)


And suckiest shit ever…

My boss embezzled money and left the country.

Shit was crazy!!!


Back to the bright side….


I met some new friends..



GREGERRRZZZZZZ



Caught up with some old friends….


SAMMY



AND DID IT ALL WITH MY MAIN BITCH!


PU$$Y




Can't wait to show you guys new things I've been working on….


Btw how do you like the new look?



more things to come..



Ill keep you posted.




xx


Follow me on:



Add me on: