Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Would You Wear Me? #2


As you may or may not know the reason I havent been
updating as much on the blog is Im getting ready
to take another huge step in life; Im moving back to the west coast!
L.A to be specific: Venice Beach to be even more specific.
I along with another friend decided its time to stop watching
the world rotate while we were in the same place.
So Im going to one of the best cities here in the states!

 

Anyway since im moving back to the west coast and have made plans
to attend college while im there I decided I need to get back in touch with
my designer side. Obvi it never left (I mean have you seen my style amazingness?)
its nice to pick up my pencil and think about fashion the
way I used to before i got so lazy.
These, plus the previous post and those others to come, are my
first steps back through the door of fashion illustration and design.
I like being reassured by those that understand the curve of a woman
and the detail it takes to design the garments i do.
Basically im asking...
WOULD YOU WEAR ME?



For more designs you can obvi visit the blog frequently
or to feel your day-2day RaRa needs ...

add one or all of the following..


Love you!
for real...

I DO!

xx