Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

People Whose Style Should be Admired: Karolina Medina

This is probably one of my favorite style post.
Not because of her insane beauty or phenomenal style,
but simply because she's such an honest, interesting,
confident, and AMAZING individual.
She among many others I have spoken of in previous post
are my exact definition of a "Platique Girl."
A Classic beauty with a pleasant personality, impeccable styling-
modern with classic influences, & most of all she has to be
able to have fun. Karolina can drink me under the table
without smearing her lipstick or falling in her heels...
That is why I admire her style:
Why I admire her!

Below is my interview with Karo
and select pictures I feel show her beauty and style.

1.) First, can you describe your style for me? 
"I don't think there's one word that would describe my style.
 I love to mix vintage inspired pieces with every outfit. I also like to
 have the whole look pull together from my hair and makeup."


2.) Does the west coast inspire your style?
 Because there is definitely a little Chicago in everything I wear.
"It does, believe it or not most of the time I dress according to the weather outside.
 I like to feel comfy, stylish, and confident at the same time."



3.) What one article of clothing or accessory do you need at all times?
"I'm obsessed with Shoes!!!
Mostly all kinds of platforms and huge wedges!!
I personally think you can always rock them with
long skirts, dresses, shorts... You name it!!"



4.) Lastly, who/what are some of your fashion
inspirations dead or alive? And why?
"I have a lot of fashion inspirations, but mostly with my surroundings.
I like to push my limits and try to wear new things all the time.
Thrift stores are one of my things I enjoy.
 You never know what kind of unique treasures you can find to add to your wardrobe."

I love everything about Karolina.
She is one of the many reasons I love fashion.
Its hard to find people who truly understand the effort it
takes to find that garment that can make you feel UNTOUCHABLE.
She understands me, and I understand her.
xx

Karolina, is beautiful and speaks her mind;
Sometimes with words, but all the time with her style.